Today is the first day of the rest of your life. It is new with no mistakes in it., full of GRACE!
Thursday, February 23, 2012
No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes
YIELD: 4-6 servingsPREP TIME: 15 minutes
For the Crust
12 Oreo Cookies, crushed into crumbs
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the Filling
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup Nutella
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
For the Garnish
whipped topping, optional
chocolate shavings, optional
toasted, chopped hazelnuts, optional
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between your individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer.
2. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth. Add vanilla and mix to combine. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until well blended and no streaks remain.
3. Evenly pipe or spoon the filling into individual serving dishes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
4. If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping, chocolate shavings, and/or toasted, chopped hazelnuts.
- I have not tried this recipe using fresh whipped cream, so I cannot attest to the results.
The small glass bowls were purchased from Pier 1. Spoons are from Ikea.
Source: My Baking Addiction
Join me on Facebook. We only communicate things about my blog through message.(Angelia Crane)
I have found blogging to be a lot of fun!
I will be blogging both through writing and video (vlog).
We are the founders of Tour of Life.(retreats for the ministry) I do a lot of Ministry Life Coaching. (Over 25 years of ministry including 14 years of pastoring, 8 years of Evangelist/Missionary) I am a certified Life Coach at Network Coaching through Assembly Of God. I am also Certified through American Association Christian Counselor in "Caring for People God's Way," for 15 years. My other passions are interior design inside and out, entertaining, making original art pieces for Nollia Art, bargain fashion, cooking, art, drawing, music and writing. Love it! That's the artist in me. I hope you enjoy all my random writings about ministry and my life in the country. Beware! I do mean it. I will not gloss coat it. If you can't handle the real side of ministry then skip it. I will post the great, good, bad and the ugly side of ministry along with some truths to help you along the way.