The Gift



Every since I was a child I have had short term memory loss. I do remember most things but there are gaps of memory missing. I did not know what this was until someone discovered it for me.
Dysnomia is a type of memory disorder where people sometimes have difficulty recalling words and names, and situations. It is a form of nominal aphasia, a term used to refer to conditions where people cannot remember specific words. 
It is not, but only a small type of Anomic aphasia (anomia) is a type of aphasia characterized by problems recalling words or names. Subjects often use circumlocutions (speaking in a roundabout way) in order to express a certain word for which they cannot remember the name. 

I remember as a child that when I would go up to the chalk board at school, I would go blank. When I would take a test it would be hard for me to draw up certain words. I would remember most for the test, but would totally forget it later. My strengths are hands on activities that come totally natural like art, music, sign language, writing, designing and sports

My husband says I have a GIFT. I forget a lot of a neg. things. I will still remember what happens, but cant recall the emotion over time. Pretty soon I forget the whole thing all together. So, If we fight I will soon forget what we were even fighting about. When people have been away from me that I really didn't know for a long time. I forget their names and who they are. 

Recently, our church went through a split. It took a lot of tares and wheat alike. Yes, I may have ranted for a day or so. But because I didn't know them for very long. I have already forgotten some of their names. The emotion is gone. It's a gift! That's why I guess I am a pretty positive person. I give the neg. to God! I have total faith that everything is gonna be alright! God's got this! I trust him. I have had to all my life depend on my heavenly father who has always taken care of me. My Abba Daddy!

Popular Posts