We Love To Travel

My husband and I love to travel! In just the last 7 years we packed in a lot. I always say it's great to get away, but it's amazing to come back home. I am blessed to have stayed in some of the best rooms as well as eat in some amazing restaurants.
Here goes....
God of Our Fathers Brighton, MO

Hot Springs, AR was a wonderful time with family. We also stopped by to see my Grandpa who has been an Arkansas farmer of rice,beans and cotton for over 65 years.




We stayed in West Virginia for a time of rest.
Daystar interview 




Whitestone Inn in Tennessee



Quail Hunting in the Ozarks

Nashville, TN



Washington D.C.





Williamsburg, VA



Two of the biggest Plantations in LA
Also eating craw fish and boiled Potatoes 


Playing golf in AL




Visiting Family in Enterprise, AL

 Great Grandma Vonberg 102, Grandma Underwood  and Aunt Donna


Savannah, GA trip






Jekyll Island





Inn at Still Pond


Anthony and I fished behind the inn and I took this picture with my phone.






Tupelo, MS
Elvis Museum and downtown tour

Beaches in FL and AL


P Allen Smith's Home in Little Rock, AR
Host TV for Home Decor and gardening

Germany, Italy, Switzerland and Austria




Dallas, TX



New York
Pastor's conference at Brooklyn Tab.




Walt Disney World and the Epcot Center






















Comments

Popular Posts