Protection

I deeply appreciate the free service of blogging that allows me to share post and photos with my family and friends. That said, I do not wish anyone to view them except those I have allowed through my restricted settings of family and friends only.
JUST TO PROTECT MYSELF AND MY PHOTOGRAPHY VIDEOS ETC
Due to the fact that blogging has chosen to involve software that allows the theft of personal information, I declare that: Today, November 27, 2014, in response to new guidelines of blogging and in accordance with Articles L.111,112 and 113 of the Intellectual Property Code I declare that my rights are attached to all my personal data, drawings, art, photos, texts, etc., published in my profile.
For commercial use of the above my written consent is needed at any time.
Those reading this text, copy it and paste it on the wall of my blogging. This will allow you to place yourselves under the protection of intellectual property law. With this version, I say on any of my blogs that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, retransmit, or to take any other action against me based on this profile and / or its content.
The actions mentioned above apply equally to employees, students, representatives and / or other personnel under the guidance of my blog. My profile Content includes personal information. The violation of my privacy is punishable by law (UCC 1 1-308 - 308 1 -103 and the Rome Statute). Some blogs is now an open capital entity. All members are invited to publish a statement of this kind, or if you prefer, you can copy and paste this text. If you do not publish this statement, at least once, you will implicitly allow the use of elements such as your photos and the information contained in the update of your profile.

Popular Posts