MEET THE TEAM

I am so excited to introduce to you most of our hard working amazing team at PROMISE CHURCH.
(a few pictures of our team are missing. I will add  them later when they get back from the Holidays and sickness)( I will also add more pictures as we continue to grow)
We love these people so much!!!They are incredible people to be around. You just have to meet them. They take a regular elementary school and turn it into a fabulous church building where GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING.
We are four months into our new church plant in Carthage, MO. They are stars and real champions!! The Father will say Well Done My Good and Faithful Servant!! It takes nothing to go to a church where you sit and soak in where everything is already provided for you. These People work hard for God! They are so happy and joyful. It takes real people who know how to navigate their emotions and maturely stand up and  plant a new work. They are someone God can use. They are someone God can build on. They are not quitters, whiners or critical people. If they go through something they do not point fingers. They do it the right way and get help to navigate through their personal season. That is why I can say Thank You all so much for all that you do for Promise church. We have had 23 saved and baptized 6. God is Good!

They come in early on a Sunday Morning faithfully! It takes about an hour to set up then every one gets to fellowship, drink coffee and catch up. So we asked them, Why Do You Do this? Here are their answers.

John: " I like helping people and getting to do something for God helps to keep my mind at ease."


Chad:"I have a chance to be apart of something to grow for the glory of God."

                           

                                  Spencer:"I am trusted with the equipment to get it set up for Promise Kids."
:


Ashton:"The People are nice"


Wanda: "I love the comradery."


kyle: " I appreciate every one that comes together as a community. Love spending time with everyone."


Don:"I love making an opportunity for others to receive God. Helping others and the teamwork."



Malorie: I love getting a workout lol."


Judy:"I love the fellowship with everyone."


Sheri R: I have purpose, to serve God and to watch his love flowing through his people through service. Teamwork."


Ryan:"I love spending time with everyone."



Josh:" I love knowing we are doing good and helping people."


Natalie:" I love being part of a team."



Natasha:"Getting up early and spending time with everyone."


Gaylan:"I love greeting everybody."






Charky:"I love the teamwork and the coffee."


Ethel: "Everyone's spirit in the morning. It's a good way to start the morning."



Steve:"I love knowing everything is getting done....and the coffee."











Charyl: Head of our Nursery Dept.
"I love getting to see everybody,and to watch the transformation from a school to a church. Seeing it with just a few people is such a huge thing. It's amazing! Beauty from Ashes. God is amazing!"




Sheri:" The fellowship and the fun."












The Results!!!










































Popular Posts