Good Morning

Part of our ministry sabbatical is to touch each part of our lives with rest. One of those parts is family.
I will be posting pics of our Christmas family retreat along the beach.
Everyone knows I love the South. All my family stretches from Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Arkansas and Michigan.
I truly am a Southern girl at heart. My grandmother Chambers was a Southern Belle (at heart) and if you are around all my Aunts you will soon find yourself saying everything with a draw.
Fairhope, Alabama is my town of choice. For day trips around it just happens to be Orange Beach, GulfShores, Destin, Seaside and Watercolor, Florida. Give me this over cold wet water any day! If you disagree well..."bless your heart."(lol) So be prepared! Our second home is here. Merry Christmas!












Lambert time.













Popular Posts