Saturday Fun!

Our sabbatical has taken on many forms and experiences.
Today, I did something outside of my comfort zone!!! CosPlay ......persuaded by my son Spencer. Ok, so its like a comic expo with all the fantasy figures both good and bad. Of course, I am for all the good guys! ( Flash, Superman, Batman, etc...)
Spencer entered into the costume contest. He did a great job! I felt like a woman totally out of place. So many people stopped him to take a picture.....geeking out. But it was all in good fun and also a great time for my boy's to learn about light and darkness.




Car used in Back To The Future 


Later I got back into my comfort zone and made something healthy for dinner.

STRAWBERRY SPINACH SALAD
Full of goodies from slivered almonds, cheese, bacon bits to sliced boiled eggs.....
SALMON Patties 







Popular Posts