Dream On, Work On, Lead On

This sabbatical has taken on many faces for us. Today, I am just thankful. Thankful for my family, and to have a time of rest. As I load my nice car with groceries, I am going to a peaceful home where my boys are happy and blessed. I am grateful. I am thinking about all the pastors and wives who have a God given dream and vision. They are frustrated. They are struggling with an age old issue
Staffing....





It's great for you if you have a healthy, equipped staff to help launch the vision for the work of the ministry. I say praise God for it.  Did you know that 87percent of all pastors do not. In doing so, just planting a new church or coming on board as a new pastor can be daunting for some pastors. Why? They are often the person who is left to retrain the traditions of the body that the pastor is not the catch all guy. Then, they do not only have to deal with that but they have to build a healthy team to stand along side and walk in harmony. That alone is a huge task. Some personalities find it easy to network. Others do not have the equipped training and personality for the task. Think about that,...87 percent of pastors say that they do not have quality church staffing. This could be due to a multitude of reasons. (Resources, financial, equipped) By staff I mean, youth pastors, media directors, children pastors, administrative assistants,  worship leaders....and that's just the basic....

Here in the next week Tour Of Life will be addressing this issue. Look for us on Facebook.







Popular Posts